This Arizona Real Estate Agent Follows Car Company Promise
Home buyers who purchase a home from Troy Reeves and The Reeves Team, in 2009, will find peace of mind when they learn that this real estate professional is offering to make your house payment for you – for up to 120 days – if you lose your job over the next year!
”After 15 years in East Valley real estate, this is my way of giving back to our community. With unprecedented prices and historically low interest rates, we have removed the last obstacle keeping buyers from becoming homeowners. This promise only helps in this uncertain time.” says Troy Reeves.
Troy Reeves and The Reeves Team are real estate industry innovators with over a decade of experience and hundreds of satisfied clients. Troy Reeves has created industry firsts, like:
- “One Hour Return Call or Dinner For Two Is On Us”
- “The 90 day Sale program”
Troy Reeves was also one of the first REALTORS® in Arizona to create a “team” concept in the real estate market.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- One or both spouses lose* their job over the next 365 days. (person whom loses job must be primary mortgagee).
- Person or persons must purchase home with RE/MAX & The Reeves Team in 2009 and Troy Reeves & Team must have received a minimum of 3% co-broke upon purchase of that home.
- Close of escrow must take place on or before 12/31/2009. Additional addendum to be included.
- Documentation of lay-off to be provided to Troy Reeves in writing.
- Mortgage payment will be made directly to the Mortgage Company. Mortgage information to be provided to Troy Reeves by client. Mortgage payments must be current as of the time of the lay-off.
- If new home owner, at any time replaces or starts new job within 120 days of losing it, Mortgage Relief Package does not apply.
* “Lose” means laid off (does not mean fired or quit)
This package is for clients of Troy Reeves & his team. It is not guaranteed by other agents or their perspective companies.