|8 Costly Mistakes|
|First Time Buyers|
When buying real estate — whether it’s your first, second, or vacation home — land or investment property– you’re bound to have many questions. We will provide you with a wealth of information about the buying process that can save you time and money.
The very first thing we do to serve you is LISTEN! What are your wants and needs, do you prefer new construction or charming resale homes, condominiums, townhomes or single family home? Once you have described your desired property we go to work for you. We have developed a plan of action to insure our clients enjoy the entire process of finding their next home.
- Assist Buyer in Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval process with lender.
- Educate Buyers on neighborhoods, schools, and all other pertinent information regarding the areas in which the buyer chooses to purchase a new home.
- Keep Buyer updated on any new, reduced, or Back On the Market (BOM) properties that may fit the buyer’s needs.
- Advise the buyer(s) on values and prepare a written comparative market analysis (CMA) once buyer identifies desirable property.
- Prepare, present, and negotiate the best terms and price possible for the buyer.
- Assist in preparing a schedule for all inspections including; pest control, appraisal, appointments in accordance with buyer’s physical inspection contingencies and successful close of escrow.
- Monitor loan contingency status.
- Assist in coordination of closing of escrow.
- Review closing statement with buyer(s) and escrow officer.
- Assure keys and access are delivered to buyer(s) upon notification of close of escrow.
I simply want to say I am just all new to blogging and site-building and really enjoyed this website. Most likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You really have wonderful posts. Thank you for sharing with us your web site.
Thank you for having the time to discuss this topic. I truly appreciate it. I’ll stick a link of this entry in my internet site.
Great post, i been lookign for something like this thanks!
That is absolutely true. It is a double edged sword.
Hello, my husband and I are relocating to Gilbert,AZ in 2011 and I am doing research on the area. I like the Gilbert area. We are loooking to rent for a couple months and then hopefully buy. I am working on cleaning my credit but I need to know what credit score I should have to be approved for about $160k mortgage. Do you have any suggestions?