Please scroll down for a list of Arizona resources.

The population of Arizona continues to experience enormous growth and for good reason, we just have a lot of great stuff here. No matter what you enjoy doing in your leisure, it’s here! To get a peek at just a few of the reasons people keep moving to the Valley of the Sun, explore below and get a feel for the Arizona Lifestyle!

National & State Parks  
Only about 15 percent of Arizona’s 118,000 square miles is privately owned. This leaves approximately 85% of the state comprised of national forests, national parks, state parks, recreational areas, wilderness areas, wildlife preserves and Native American reservations.                        

Arizona State Parks
The Phoenix Zoo

Golf is king in Arizona. Arizona has more that 250 courses, ranging from modest nine-hole public courses to deluxe resort courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Robert Trent Jones, etc. The Phoenix area is also host to the Phoenix Open and Annual PGA tournaments.                

The Phoenix Open
Arizona Central Golf

Whether you enjoy Art, the Theatre or Music, the Phoenix metropolitan area has a wealth of events to accommodate a diverse population. The Phoenix Art Museum is the largest visual arts institution in the Southwest. A visit to Tallaesin, the school founded by Frank Lloyd Wright, is inspiring.        

The Heard Museum
The Phoenix Art Museum


Phoenix is also home to several major teams in several sports and also hosts major sporting events.                

The Arizona Cardinals
The Phoenix Suns
The Arizona Diamondbacks 
The Phoenix Coyotes
The Arizona Rattlers
The Phoenix Mercury
The Cactus League  

With our year-round great weather outdoor activities are very popular. Hike our beautiful mountains, enjoy boating in our numerous lakes, nearly all man-made by damming rivers such as the Colorado, Gila, Verde and Salt River, or just take those road trips and enjoy the breathtaking scenery. A quick 3 hour drive takes you to Pinetop and the Sunrise Ski Resort or 2 1/2 hours will take you to Flagstaff and Ski Bowl. Both offer ski runs with some of the finest conditions available in the country.                     

Arizona Highways

Some of the most beautiful resort areas in the country are right here in Arizona. Scottsdale has numerous resorts and boasts one of the best spas in the country. The popular Sedona area is just a few hours away.                

Hyatt-Regency at Gainey Ranch
The Phoenician
Arizona Golf Resort

Real Estate Reference
Mortgage Calculators
East Valley Bank Owned Homes


City State Guides
Area Hotels
Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
Grand Canyon
City of Scottsdale
Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
Scottsdale Visitors Bureau
Paradise Valley
Arizona Highways
AZ Outback

School Locators
Mesa Schools
Gilbert Schools
Chandler Schools
Queen Creek Schools
Scottsdale Area Schools
Phoenix Area Schools
Arizona State University
Northern Arizona University
University of Arizona
Western International University
Government Services
Maricopa County Government
Pinal County Government

Golf Arizona
Arizona Tee Times
Arizona Golf Association
Arizona Golf Courses
Net Caddie
Legacy Golf Resort
Troon Golf
World Golf
Gold Canyon Golf
Superstition Mountain Golf

AZ Hospitals / Medical Centers
Web MD

Hiking Outdoor Activities
Arizona State Parks
Hike Arizona
AZ Hiker’s Haven
Grand Canyon Info
Boyce Thompson Arboretum

Arizona Central’s Dining Guide
Best of Phoenix
The Phoenix Symphony
Arizona Opera
Phoenix Art Museum
Heard Museum
Desert Botanical Gardens
The Phoenix Zoo

Arizona Senior Resources
Arizona Retirement Communities
AZ Seniors Related Links
Assisted Living AZ
Area Agency on Aging
Arizona Senior Olympics
Arizona State Retirement System
Arizona Senior Referral Service

Area Forecasts
AZ Central
East Valley Tribune
Arizona Business Gazette
Phoenix New Times

Sports News & Events
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks
Phoenix Mercury Women’s Basketball
Phoenix Coyotes Hockey
Arizona Horses


One Response

  1. PATTYMcgee says:

    A lot of specialists tell that mortgage loans aid people to live their own way, just because they can feel free to buy necessary goods. Moreover, some banks present credit loan for different classes of people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.