Do your pool tiles look like the ones in this photo? Have you noticed your utility bills going up?
Now is the time for you to get your pool looking good and running well before the temperatures get to hot and before pool season starts.
If you have started noticing that your utility bills have been increasing… it could be that your pool equipment is not working correctly or beginning to fail.
Before splash season begins, you may want to think about the following…
• Are you happy with how your pool area landscaping looks?
• Does your pool slide need to be replaced or refinished?
• Does your decking need refinishing?
• Does your pool interior surfaces need repairs?
• Are your lighting fixtures not working correctly?
• Are your pump & cleaning system having issues?
• Have you thought about testing your water at a local pool store?
It is recommended that you change out your pool water every few years…When is the last time you changed the water?
Here at The Reeves Team, we not only want to help you find your dream home. We want to share information with you on how to continue to love your dream home.