As the temperatures are starting to rise in the valley of the sun, we at The Reeves Team highly recommend you have your HVAC system serviced before summer is fully upon us.
Having your Gilbert home HVAC system in its top running condition could save you hundreds of dollars.
Gilbert homeowners, when is the last time you had your HVAC serviced? In the valley of the sun it is recommended that homeowners have their HVAC serviced twice a year and change your filters once a month.
Gilbert homeowners, now is also a great time for “spring cleaning”.
- When is the last time you went through your refrigerator and pantry to check expiration dates?
- How about giving your windows & screens a good washing before the Monsoon season starts?
- With the holidays over have you de-cluttered your garage and put away all those decorations?
- Before closing up the windows for the summer, how about dusting off those lights & ceiling fans?
- Have you thought “I need to clean out those closets”?
- With pool parties approaching, how about getting the patio & outdoor furniture ready for the swim season?
- Taken a moment to sit and relax and just noticed those dusty baseboards?
- Could it not also be a good time to clean out those kitchen cabinets that fight you when you need a pot or pan?
Spring and “springtime” is often referred to as the season of rejuvenation and re-growth. What better time than now to get your Gilbert home cleaned up and refreshed for the coming rising temperatures in Gilbert.
Here at The Reeves Team we not only want to be there to help with your real estate needs, we also want to share important information to help you enjoy your Gilbert home.