According to most analysts and experts in the Chandler Real Estate market, the housing industry is showing strong signs of recovery. The expectation is that people are starting to buy and sell in the same manner they did before the crash. Troy Reeves, founder of the top Chandler Real Estate group the Troy Reeves Team, is urging people to list Chandler Real Estate properties for sale now because they are in high demand. Don’t just take our word for it though, read about the real numbers of the housing market below:
Industry Overview for Chandler Real Estate Homeowners
Knowing what the trends are in the market can help you sell your Chandler Real Estate property at the best price and as quickly as possible.
The following is known to be true about the current housing marketing:
- Home prices are expected to rise by 15% over the next three years
- During the year of 2012, existing home sales were up the highest they have been since 2007
- In the last quarter of 2012, home prices rose in 120 of the 149 metro housing markets
- 50% of consumers can expect a rise in the cost of renting a home in 2013
- New homes currently make up only 155% of the homes being purchased
- 32% of homes for sale in November of 2012 were on the market for less than a month
- 20% of homes listed for sale in November of 2012 were listed for 6 or more months
- 43% of echo boomers are current homeowners
How Chandler Real Estate Sellers Should Take This Information
So what should a Chandler Real Estate homeowner gather from these numbers? What these numbers show is that if you have been waiting to sell your Chandler Real Estate property until the housing market improves, now is the time to move forward and list it for sale. Chandler Real Estate homeowners can expect to sell their home more quickly now than any time since 2007 and are likely to get a better deal. Sellers are advised not to sit on their Chandler Real Estate property for too long though – new home sells are low because builders have not been building new homes since 2007 but are now in the process of constructing new neighborhoods. If you wait to sell your Chandler Real Estate home until the end of the year, you will have a lot more competition from new builds!
“by Troy Reeves” at Google