Do you believe in love at first sight? How about when buying a Gilbert home? When it comes to buying a new or previously owned home, you’ll know instantly if it’s for you or not. It’s just a feeling, like love at first sight; it will happen quick and strong and when you leave that house you won’t be able to stop thinking about it. And the Reeves Team here in Gilbert, AZ knows exactly what it looks like.
How To Know That Gilbert Home is Perfect
- You Think About It After You Leave – If its’ the house for you, you’ll be thinking about it long after you’ve left it. You’ll be decorating it in your mind, placing the furniture all throughout the home, and picturing paint on the walls. You might even start obsessing about this new Gilbert home.
- You’ll Know in Exactly 3 Seconds – As one of the most successful realtors in Gilbert, AZ, we’ve seen that look a million times before, and it honestly only takes 3 seconds to love or hate it. If you are not 100% attached to that home within 3 seconds of walking in the door, it won’t happen. You’ll feel that warmth and comfort, or you won’t, in 3 seconds.
- Something About the Bathroom – I don’t know why, but there is something about the bathrooms that either sets people off or invites them in. Throughout my years as a Gilbert real estate agent I’ve watched house hunters peek into the bathroom in houses they don’t like, and walk right into to bathrooms in houses they love. If you are not compelled to walk into the bathroom, the house probably isn’t for you.
- Telling Everyone – When you leave the home you can’t wait to tell your friends and family. If you catch yourself saying “we found the house,” much like “I’ve met the one,” you should make an offer.
- You’re Nervous About Losing the Home – If you leave the house and are instantly leery of losing the house to another Gilbert resident, you know that’s the right house for you.
If you’re currently looking at homes with Troy or any expert Gilbert real estate agent on the Reeves Team, and you can check off all of these tips, it’s time to make an offer and buy that home! If you’re just starting out and want to feel all of the above emotions, give us a call today! 480.892.1969
“by Troy Reeves” at Google
No responses yet